Available container sizes:
● 95 gallon toter - These are used when storage space and access are limited.
● 1.0 cubic yard - These are narrow containers used when a gate or door limits access
● 1.5 cubic yard
- These are the most common size container, great for alley placement.
● 2.0 cubic yard - These are a larger version of the 1.5 yard.
● 4.0 cubic yard - Large container with no wheels, usually placed in a parking lot.
● 6.0 cubic yard
- Larger version of 4.0 yard.
*Condominium owners- We can provide the proper paperwork for you to apply for a waste and recycling rebate from the City of Chicago.